Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Shortend Story!!

Story About Liv's Soccer Experience 
           This is the story about my best friend Liv's soccer experience her freshman year of high school and how she broke her arm while trying to make varsity.




This was originally a 5 minutes and 39 seconds story. I edited down about a minute. I first started a multitrack session, then i went on to interview my friend. I took out all the unnecessary parts using the razor tool. Once I was somewhat satisfied with the content I had left I cut out my intro because it made the session to long.

Since we were in a quiet room recording this interview I didn't have any background noise that would distract any listeners. But if I did, I would use the waveform editor we went over yesterday and edit out the background distractions. 

 Lastly, I then selected all the files and exported the selected files and uploaded the complete track to Soundcloud and embedded it in this blog! I hope you enjoy the story as much as I did, Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 News Sources

New York Times I know there's always been a lot of talk about the New York Times and the "fake news" they spread but in a...