Tuesday, February 27, 2018

 Introductions to Photo Madness!!
       Step one- Choosing a friend
 For this blog post, I decided to do the last option for the photo madness blog. Here I have photoshopped a picture of my friend and put her in a unique setting.
Step 2- Choosing a background  
I started with a picture of my friend from a trip we took to Baltimore, she thought the background was pretty and wanted me to take a dramtic picture.
I found this picture on google of a concert stage and i thought the photo of my friend would suit this image perfectly. The stance of my friend matched up with a performer taking on applause from the audience!
Step 3- Edit
Here is my finished product, the cropping of the photo was difficult because the tool was rounded and it was difficult to go around her legs and such. But this is was a fun project and I enjoyed cropping my friend in different areas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 News Sources

New York Times I know there's always been a lot of talk about the New York Times and the "fake news" they spread but in a...