Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Movie Trailer Mashup

About The Project. 
           In this video, I have created a mashup that includes audio from the movie trailer “The Dark Night Rises” and video from Disney’s trailer of “The Lion King”. I used the Adobe Premiere Pro, I was able to create this movie trailer. I used the audio and video from two different movies make this trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O0cGzVbwfA&feature=youtu.be
My Process. 
     I first uploaded the files from Blackboard into an Adobe Premiere Project, this is where I could begin editing process and separate audio and video of both clips. 

           I then dragged and dropped The Lion King" video over "The Dark Night Rises" audio. Using the “Time Selection” tool to select and copy sections of the video and audio that I was going to use in the project. This helped me in the process of making the words from The Dark Night Rises trailer match with the video of The Lion King trailer. I used the “i” and “o” keys as a shortcut for this cutting and arranging my scenes/ audio. 

            I would use these short cuts, along with using the by the command click technique. This would help me create subclips, in my bin folders in the audition software.These clips were used a secondary or "B-roll" sequence for my project. They are used to cover up areas of the trailer that didn't match up well. When I was finished going through the trailed a couple of times and the frustration was over, I uploaded my final product onto youtube. Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 News Sources

New York Times I know there's always been a lot of talk about the New York Times and the "fake news" they spread but in a...