Wednesday, April 4, 2018

#3 Audition Effects

Adobe Audition Effects

     With the still image assignment coming up, we were assigned to create a still image video using audio and pictures to create a short film. I began to think about my project and all the tools that I will need to help enhance my work, throughout this blog I'm going to take you through my effects and though-process of three effects.     

Noise Reduction Effect

      In some of the audio I recorded, there are background noises that are disruptive to my work. I plan to use the noise reduction effect to reduce as much background noise as I can. This would help limit any distractions from the main story.
Transitions 
       Effects such as transition are beneficial to my project because they help move one of my images to another. I used the page drop effect along with the fade in/out effect. This helps draw the viewer in while moving throughout my project. 

Echo 

     Another effect I used it is the echo effect, this is useful in emphasis on certain topics in my project. It also makes it fun and different than hearing the same monotoned voice constantly. 

These are just a few of the effects I used in my still image project so far, I plan on using some more of the effects audition has to offer. Thank you 

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 News Sources

New York Times I know there's always been a lot of talk about the New York Times and the "fake news" they spread but in a...