Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Sound Effects

     For this blog, I actually took a lot of time to think about my still image project and situations in which id need specific unique sounds. I found myself really in love with having it dramatic and have rain falling which I used the sound of a shower for. To go along with the drama of the still image I recorded the sound of myself typing because in one of the images I may use, I am sitting at my computer. I thought correlated well. My final sound is kitchen dishes clinking, I'm not sure if I'm going to use this sound but my friend was doing the dishes and I thought it was a fun interesting sound that I kinda enjoyed listening to. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

5 News Sources

New York Times I know there's always been a lot of talk about the New York Times and the "fake news" they spread but in a...