Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Blog 5 Commercial

Why I Choose This Commercial 

    This was an interesting assignment, I looked at various commercials trying to find something I found unique and hit all the boxes on this blog. I finally found this commercial from Wellsfargo about two moms adopting a deaf young girl. This relates well to any hearing-impaired audience members because it displays sign language and subtitles as well. It is also nice to see as a viewer who is not hearing-impaired as well because personal when I see subtitles I follow those along instead.

     With all that being said, I think this commercial could have done a better job at making some different noises for the visually impaired because it was the same sound throughout. I don't think they that would understand how the scene is changing when they are listening to the same music. But if I was hearing impaired, my only critique would be the subtitles not overlapping one another.
      
      This commercial was obviously targetted for hearing impair viewers but should have kept in mind the visually impaired as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 News Sources

New York Times I know there's always been a lot of talk about the New York Times and the "fake news" they spread but in a...