Wednesday, January 10, 2018

About me

Hi! My name is Kimberly Jenkins. I am from Moutain Lakes, New Jersey and I am a freshman here at High Point. I am the youngest of three, My brother Michael attended Syracuse University and graduated in 2015 and my sister, Emily is currently a Junior at The University of Alabama. I also have three dogs (Roxy, Rocco, and Jake) and pet fish named Guppy.

Education
I recently decided on my major which is, Communication and I will also be minoring in International Marketing. I choose this path because I enjoy engaging with others and learning about different points of view, along with my love to travel.

Free Time
Along with my academics, I am also on the Division 1 lacrosse team here at High Point. This was ultimately the reason why I choose the school, besides the weather of course. But being on the lacrosse team here has taught me a lot about time management and the importance of working with others. It can definitely be hard at times, and my body is constantly sore but it's all worth it in.  But when I'm not on the field, I am either watching Netflix in my bed or hanging out with my friends in my free time.

Fun Facts
Some fun facts about me are, I love movies. It doesn't matter the genre or the actors in the movie, I'll watch anything. I also love to quote movies too, which is fun when other people get my references. Another fun fact about me is my love of baking. I enjoy making baked good for people and following recipes.

I am a very social person and I enjoy making people laugh too! I look forward to this class and meeting new people along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 News Sources

New York Times I know there's always been a lot of talk about the New York Times and the "fake news" they spread but in a...