Monday, January 29, 2018

Forum 4


When going through the Photostory, I found two vastly different articles. The first one I found very interesting because every photo had a detailed description of it along with a message behind why they choose this picture.


The title is very inviting, I had a clue what the article was about but once I read more, I got a better understanding. It also made me curious about what I was about to read.

The articles layout of the pictures seemed to have been set up in a way that grabs the readers attention. One very large photo in the center is a very distinct picture. There are no pictures seem to relate much to one another, which is nice to read because one gets different views of the story.


Unlike the article, I spoke about previously, the one above is not a good example of a photo story. The title, for instance, should have the words "sweat" and "gears" capitalized with the word "Blood". 

The layout is cluttered, it feels as if all the pictures are clumped together and each photo does have a description but the reader has to go through and connect the photo with the article which can be confusing. 

Also, the pictures seem to be about the same size, which does not draw the reader to have the main focus of the article. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

5 News Sources

New York Times I know there's always been a lot of talk about the New York Times and the "fake news" they spread but in a...